Why We Give
Giving is a spiritual act. Through our financial support of the ministries of the church we put our faith into practice. Not only is this vital to underwrite and make possible the many ministries of the church, but for each of us it is a spiritual exercise. When we give we prioritize, we make decisions, and in a very tangible way we determine God’s place and importance of our lives.
The Biblical guideline is the tithe, or first fruits. It means that we dedicate to God the first 10% of our income. (Malachi 3:8-10).
Online Giving through the use of a credit card, debit card, or by electronic debit from your checking or savings account is now available on Access ACS. Access ACS is a restricted, online version of our church database. Donor information is kept secure and private with password-protected online access. Privacy and security is a number one priority.
We are excited to offer this service. If you have not yet activated your account through Access ACS, please read the important sign-on instructions HERE. After reviewing the requirements and instructions, you have any questions or problems; please contact Kimberly Tingler for sign-on particulars, or for other online giving questions at 804-288-6056.
Learn more about the 2017 Stewardship Campaign:
Extending Our Reach.
- provides assistance in meeting critical needs of the church beyond its current resources,
- aids persons in need,
- assists youth in meeting educational goals,
- provides assistance in educational, religious and other programs at Trinity as designated by the donor,
- receives and administers funds contributed to and earned by the Foundation,
- encourages the making of donations and legacies or bequests by cash, deed, will or trust for purposes selected by the donor and approved by the Foundation.
The Foundation accepts gifts of cash, securities and personal property. Gifts may be made on a current, deferred, or life income basis. Your financial advisor can help you decide which method is best for you.