1st—5th graders and parents who are interested in mission & service
Projected dates: (Meeting/field trip times and locations may vary.
- March 5 – 3:30 – 6 PM Field Trip to Central UMC Kids Club – play games & share dinner
- March 26 – 5:00 – 6:30 – Room 300 – meeting & snack dinner – preparing for field trip
- April 2 – Noon – 4 PM Field Trip to Westview on the James
- April 30 – Noon – 3:15 PM Field Trip to Shalom Farm
- May 14 – Prepare meal for CARITAS guests and visit.
Please go to http://bit.ly/MissionKidsVolunteers to sign up for dinner for meetings or chaperoning on upcoming field trips.
Parents are always welcome. All parents will be helping
to prepare snack meals for the meetings. All volunteers must comply with Trinity’s Child Protection Policy (screening, background check & annual training). All children must have a new 2016/17 permission form if they wish to go on field trips.
Parents who are not staying for the meetings should come to the room to drop off kids and pick up kids each meeting time. (Our meeting is the only one in that section of the building and it may not be safe to have kids going through the empty building.) This will also help to keep parents informed about our projects and activities.[/column]