Advent is an important season for us. Amidst the chaos and confusion in our world, we take time to be still, be quiet, and wait for Jesus.
Join us at Trinity for an Advent that really matters!
What is Advent?
Worship at Trinity during Advent: Sundays, December 2, 9, 16, and 23
8:15 AM Traditional
9:30 AM Modern Worship
11:00 AM Traditional
- Friday, November 30: Prepare your Home for Advent from 6-7 PM
A Special Time for Families with Children (RSVP requested)
- Sunday, December 9: Lessons & Carols 7:00 PM
Recalling the story of Christmas through scripture, hymns and choral anthems
Dessert reception to follow
- Tuesday, December 11: Pub Theology: (Carols & Craft Ales at Ardent) 6:30 PM
Singing and exploring the meanings of our favorite Christmas songs
- Thursday, December 13: Young At Heart: Mayberry Christmas
- Friday, December 14: Youth Winter Lock-In
All night gathering for middle and high school youth
- Sunday, December 16: Children’s Pageant 4:00 PM
A children-led telling of the Christmas story
- Thursday, December 20: Longest Night Service 7:00 PM
Solstice Soul care for all who are weary and heavy laden
Are you looking for a way to connect to the season of Advent in a meaningful way? This year Trinity is once again offering our Advent Devotional in digital format. Sign up to receive a daily email or text message devotion prepared to help you reflect on this important season. Don’t miss this opportunity to slow down during what can be the busiest time of the year to reflect on the God who gave us the ultimate gift–his son, born in a manager.
Sign up for the Advent Devotional via text message:
To sign up for the daily Advent Devotional via text message, either click here or text @trinityadv to the number 81010.
Sign up for the Advent Devotional via email:
To sign up for the daily Advent Devotional via email, please fill out the form below. Be sure to check the Advent Devotional box!
Monday, December 24
- Family Casual Service 4:00 PM
- An interactive experience of the Christmas story for family and friends
- Modern Candlelight 6:00 PM
- Christmas story, communion, carols with full band
- Traditional Candlelight 8:30 & 11:00 PM
- Christmas Story, communion, and carols