How will the Access ACS process work for you?
- Guests who are not currently in our database can also contribute to Trinity UMC but will need to submit their information through Access ACS to create an account.
- In order to log into Access ACS, the church must have an e-mail address for you on file. Your first name, last name, suffix (Jr., Sr., III), and email address must match what is on file, or you will not be allowed to create your log-in. For example, if you aren’t sure whether we have you listed as William or Bill, just call the church office to find out.
You must register as a new user the first time. Underneath the blue box, you’ll see “Need a login? Click Here” and you’ll click on that link.
- The next screen is the Account Sign Up. You’ll type in your e-mail address, First Name, Last Name and Suffix, click “find me”.
If your information matches, you will get a message indicating you have successfully set up a member account. A user name and password will be e-mailed to the e-mail address that is on file for you.
- You will need to remember your user name but don’t worry about trying to memorize the obscure password ACS provides. You will be required to change it the first time you log in.
Creating a Strong Password
The first time you sign on with your new username and password, you will be immediately prompted to create a new password. Here are some suggestions for creating a strong password:
- It should not contain your username or email address
- It should not contain any of these characters: < & > / ; % [space] ‘ or “
- It should contain two or more numbers
- It should contain both lower and uppercase letters
- It should be over eight (8) characters long
You may click the buttons below to login, or bookmark the new page that opens from those links to go directly to Access ACS for Trinity when desired.
Now that you are in the Access ACS system, here is some additional information about the system and how you can safely use it:
What can I and others see on Access ACS?
You will be able to submit updates to your email address, phone numbers, or mailing address. Changes will be reviewed and accepted by the church office. You will be able to view your own contributions, but you will not be able to view contribution information on anyone outside of your family.
You may go to the Personal Preferences page under My Profile and indicate whether other members may be allowed to view your contact information (name, address, phone number, email address).
Under “Directories,” you can view the most current membership list of Trinity United Methodist Church, excepting, of course, members who have chosen to keep their information private, as described above. (Please note that although the links say “Print” a directory, it prints only to your screen unless you choose to use the print function in your browser to print the directory.)
I forgot my password, what next?
There is a hyperlink on the login screen; “Forgot your password?” located under the username and password sign-in boxes. This will initiate the same type process as when you first signed in: the obscure password will be sent to your email of record, which you can use to sign in once and reset your password. We can only provide your username; we do not have access to any passwords.
Is there an app for that?
Why, yes . . . yes, there is! And it’s free! Look for ACS Church Life at the iTunes orAndroid market.
How much does Online giving cost?
The modest fees associated with online giving are deducted from the church’s account — there is no additional fee to you.
How do I cancel a recurring gift?
To cancel a recurring gift, log in and click the “Manage Scheduled Giving” tab. Click on the red circle on the right to deactivate the recurring gift. Click again on the red circle on the right to delete the bank/credit account information associated with the recurring gift.