Grace and peace to you all in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
I write to share with you that I have been projected to begin a new ministry appointment in the Virginia Conference at the end of June.
Due to the nature of the appointment process, we can’t yet share the name of where I will serve, nor who will succeed me at Trinity. (We’ll have to wait to get the green light from our bishop before we can share this news.)
In the meantime, I ask for your prayers: for me and my family, for the community I am being sent to serve, and for your incoming associate pastor and your community here at Trinity.
And for now, let me pour out just a bit of my heart full of gratitude for these last three years at Trinity:
- for the opportunity to work with Larry and Judy and the rest of the staff, gaining insight into the nature and life of a larger church,
- for the 9:30 congregation, with a special shout out to the musicians and tech team–through our collaboration, we’ve offered a soulful worship experience that has been a source of deep joy in my life,
- for Melissa Sanne and the visionary work of the Connect ministry team she leads,
- for mission and memories with the Honduras Medical Team,
- and for all of you, Trinity congregation, for your commitment to being the Body of Christ and caring for my family in this season of ministry together.
Thanks be to God and to you,