Originally established in 1947, Trinity Preschool and Parents’ Morning Out is one of the older preschools in the Richmond area. Trinity Preschool/PMO is a comprehensive weekday program for children between the ages of 1 and 5 years old. It is a developmental program offered in a loving and nurturing environment to help children grow mentally, physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
Trinity Preschool/PMO is an outreach ministry of Trinity United Methodist Church and admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
In a world that is moving faster each day, our children are able to slow down and grow at their own pace. We teach practical life skills and encourage independence. Trinity Preschool/PMO strives to foster an environment where each child can experience love, confidence, and success. We want our children to have a strong foundation so that they will always have a life-long love for learning.
“Every day should be a good day for a child!”
- To develop oral language skills.
- To develop fine and gross motor skills.
- To develop an independence and confidence in oneself.
- To improve thinking ability and problem solving.
- To develop number concepts and reading readiness skills.
- To respect the property and rights of others.
- To broaden knowledge of the world.
- To be inquiring, seeking, and aware.
- To become aware of God’s love, His world and how He planned it.