Join us on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at Ardent for Pub Theology. Bring a friend! Who do YOU want to share good conversation, good company, and good food/drink with this month?
Looking for good conversation about God in a non-traditional setting? Join us for Pub Theology in May. We meet monthly from 6:30-8 PM at Ardent Brewery in Scott’s Addition.
Ardent Brewery 3200 W. Leigh St
Richmond, VA 23230
Plan to come for food, drink, and conversation! All viewpoints are welcome!
For more information about Pub Theology visit our About page.
Pub Theology is not:
- A sermon
- A set-up
- A formal script or presentation
- A place to be told the answer
- A place to meet others’ expectations
Pub Theology is:
- Open to all questions
- Open to all people
- A place to listen, share and experience different viewpoints
- A place to challenge you and make you think
- A place to share your life, ideas and faith
- A place to unload your baggage about religion, about faith, about God
- A place where Jesus would meet