Click on any of the following newsletters to keep up with all the exciting stuff happening here at Trinity.
- THE WINDOW – – May 2017
- THE WINDOW – – April 2017
- THE WINDOW – – March 2017
- THE WINDOW – – February 2017
- THE WINDOW – – January 2017
- THE WINDOW – – December 2016
- THE WINDOW – – November 2016
Find previous issues of The Window in our Trinity Newsletter Archive
Thank you for serving Trinity and becoming compliant with Trinity’s Child Protection Policy (TCPP).
This policy has been put in place to protect both children and adults that are on Trinity’s premises.
You can download a PDF copy of Trinity’s Child Protection Policy here.
There are three steps to completing this process.
- Print and fill out the Trinity Screening form (one time only). Then make a clear and legible copy of your driver’s license – using the ‘Photo’ setting on a copier works best. Bring the completed forms and the copy of your license to Trinity and place them in the Confidential Lock Box in the reception area.
- Please go to our page on ProtectMyMinistry.com and fill out the required form (every five years). An email will be sent to us letting us know this has been completed.
- Please complete the online Trinity’s Annual Child Protection Training (click on link to complete) each year. This will take about 20 minutes and when you’re finished, an email will be sent to a TCPP monitor notifying them that your training is complete. Thank you for your participation.
If you have questions concerning our Child Protection Policy, please contact Leila Denton, Director of Children’s Ministries.
Links important to the ministry and mission of Trinity UMC:
- www.vaumc.org Virginia Conference UMC Web Page
- www.umc.org The General UMC Web Page
- www.cokesbury.com The United Methodist Bookstore
- www.westviewonthejames.org Westview On the James — UM Camp
- www.biblegateway.com An online Bible resource
- www.vipcare.org An interfaith, not-for profit counseling and educational institute